About Me and the Kids

Hello! My name is Alyssa Hendrickson! Welcome to my blog about living life with four legged kids! 

A little bit about me: I am a 24 year old wife to the most supportive husband ever and mama to two amazing rescue pups, a rescue kitty, and a guinea pig! By day, I am an auditor at a local public accounting company, but by evening I am crafter. I have my own Etsy business called Maxwell’s Bandanas, and I make pet accessories such as bandanas and collars. I donate all of my profits to shelters around the United States. I am an extreme animal lover and advocate! This includes advocating for everyone to shop cruelty free, adopt from shelters or rescues, and end breed specific legislation. 


A little bit about my pups: My oldest pup’s name is Maxwell. He is a 10 year old beagle mix. My husband and I rescued him from the Morgan County Humane Society about 4 years ago. He had been through two rounds at the shelter before we adopted him, so he was skittish and nervous when he first came home, but that’s all in the past now! My youngest pup’s name is Declan. He is a 3 year old pitbull type dog. We rescued him from my sister in law who found him stuck in a cage covered in wounds and fleas in someone’s backyard about 2 years ago. He had no social skills and was emaciated, but with a lot of patience, love, and training, he’s now a healthy and happy pup!


What we do together: My pups are definitely my kids! I bring them everywhere they are allowed to go such as pet bakeries, drive thrus, and even road trips! We love to go hiking and exploring outside so much that we have visited 22 states together! We hope to continue to take road trips and visit more states. 


This blog is going to be about our lives and adventures we take together. I love living life with four legged kids, and I hope you do too!




Long Lake - Colorado

Comments

Popular Posts